GRADUATION

July 24, 2014

I did it!!!!! I graduated crossfit basics. I was so scared to go to class today. Knowing that I was going to have to face a fear today. The dreaded box jumps. Guess what......I did it! I conquered my fear on a 12 inch box. Not only did I conquer it once. I did it 55 times. That is a huge accomplishment for me.

I have learned so much about myself these past two weeks. I still can't get over it. I am excited to see where I am at in 3 months. I am addicted to crossfit. Yesterday was a rest day and I honestly wanted to be in class believe it or not. 

Today I pushed myself. I did the full 10 rounds. Our coach said we can start at 9 if we wanted to but I told myself that I can do this. And I did it. Listening to myself talk as I type I sound like a little kid. However I am so proud of myself. 

Please remember to follow me on instagram iron.bella to see my accomplishments, goals and food.


♥XO{ST}

No comments :

Post a Comment